[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA IDL specification RC3

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Feb 5 09:13:31 CST 2007

Hello,

this is the latest release candidate of DRMAA IDL 1.0, which
incorporates all discussion results from the last phone conference
(thanks again to Hrabri).

We re-added the generic getAttribute() and setAttribute() functions to
the JobTemplate interface, in order to support the handling of
implementation-specific attributes in languages without introspection.
We also added an acknowledgments section, and fixed the mapping tables
in section 10.

Please check if your favorite issues are resolved now, and give feedback
on the mailing list.

Thanks,