[DRMAA-WG] Updated DRMAA spec for your review

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Wed Aug 29 00:10:46 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Here is the modified spec GFD.22 mod2.pdf, according to Steven's
suggestions and a fully commented text of the previous final spec
version, so you could scan for the spec modifications yourselves to
verify the new test.

If you copy the sections of the new text in separate e-mails when
responding, than the comments/edits could be done in parallel.   Send
then to all the people, so we could  reach a quick consensus if needed.

I have put back the original authors list, plus the maintainer to make
it consistent with the old version.

If you could provide the comments by 4pm or earlier my time today, so I
could do the modifications and engage Steven that would be great.

Greetings

-Hrabri