[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA August, 28th call

Tue Aug 28 09:02:52 CDT 2007

Unfortunately the dial-in numbers below don't work anymore, because Sun
switched to a new audio conference provider. I hope to get new numbers
soon, but right now I got none that could be used.

That means we must watch out for some other solution for the con-call
today. Anyone of the non-Sun colleagues having an audio conference number?

Regards,
Andreas

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Peter Troeger wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> the bi-weekly DRMAA call is scheduled for 17:00 UTC (9:00PDT - Pacific
> Daylight Savings Time /11:00CDT/ 18:00 Central Europe Summer Time). All
> participants should use the following information to reach the
> conference call:
>
> ------------------------------------
> * Toll Free Dial In Number for North America:   1 800 867-8609
> * Toll Free Dial In Number for Germany:         0 800 101-4546
> * Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:      +49 069509594678
> * ACCESS CODE: 7223898
> ------------------------------------
>
> NEW: In case of problems with the phone conference, please visit
> http://drmaa.org/chat/ for further coordination.
>
> Meeting Agenda:
>
> A. Meeting secretary for this meeting?
> 		B. Acceptance of the last meeting minutes
>
> C. Presentation of updated IDL spec for OGF 21
>
> D. Coordination of public comment period (DRMAA, Torque)
>
> Best regards,
> Peter.

http://gridengine.info/

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer