[DRMAA-WG] Answers needed for public DRMAA comments

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Fri Apr 20 09:09:37 CDT 2007

Hi Peter,

Most of the remaining comments are good work support comments, except
the one by Dr. Kai Neuffer at
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.ggf-edit
or/discussion.exp_drmaa_v1_0_gridway_experienc.topc4046 .

It seems that only the GridWay team could answer it satisfactorily.

Regards

	Hrabri

Behalf