[drmaa-wg] DRMAA for Apple Xgrid -- sponsored by Google!

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Wed May 24 04:34:34 CDT 2006

Great news!

Andreas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 00:39:19 -0700
From: Ed Baskerville <lists at edbaskerville.com>
To: xgrid-users at lists.apple.com
Subject: Re: [Xgrid] Proposal: Parallel Parameter Sweeps on Grids

Hi again,

I just received word that Google has accepted my Summer of Code
application for GridSweeper--thanks much to those of you that gave me
feedback on the outline.

For those of you that are interested, I'll be tracking the project's
development on a blog, bug-tracker, and Subversion repository hosted
here:

http://code.edbaskerville.com/

I'll certainly bring thoughts about the Xgrid/DRMAA component of the
project back here soon.

--Ed