[drmaa-wg] SAGA Documents published

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed May 17 10:09:05 CDT 2006

Hi folx,

we proudly announce that we got 2 documents advanced in the
GGF document pipeline:

 - the "SAGA Use Case Document" is now officially publised
   as GFD.70 (see http://www.ggf.org/gf/docs/?final).

 - the "SAGA Requierements Document" is now in 30 day public
   comment period (http://www.ggf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment)

Thanks to the authors, and to the folx who gave feedback and
input.  In particular, thanks again to the use case authors!!

For the requirement doc, we would very much appreciate if
you would take a couple of minutes and actually comment on
it.  Preferably you have the time to read it, and criticise
it of course.  But also if you are already familiar with it,
or only have time/interest for parts of it: please comment,
and be it only 'agree with publication' or 'is crappy'.

 https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=613

Without any comments, the doc will NOT advance (and
obviously also not improve)!  So please spread the word.

Thanks,

  Andre.

PS.: please excuse the cross posting...

--
"So much time, so little to do..."  -- Garfield