[drmaa-wg] DRMAA TEST SUITE

Hrabri Rajic hrabri at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 24 00:15:29 CST 2006

Validator could reject "invalid" jobs before they get passed to a scheduler
on the systems which have a job filter present.

I do not know if it is possible to make all the DRM systems behave equally
in this case, since the point of failure could happen at different stages of
job submission/execution.

I will put it on the agenda.

Hrabri