[drmaa-wg] New GridForge

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Jun 8 03:11:55 CDT 2006

Hi Folx,

sorry that this is not obvious rtight now, but the startup
page will be automatically created from the data base info
(charter, milestones, mailing list info etc).  That should
be in place tomorrow.

It might be interesting to you that its possible to
integrate drmaa.org into an additional tool button in GF.
The project admin should find a respective option in the
project configuration section.  Let me know if you want
that, and need help.

Cheers,

  Andre.

Quoting [Hrabri Rajic] (Jun 07 2006):

--
"So much time, so little to do..."  -- Garfield