[drmaa-wg] New GridForge

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jun 7 03:19:01 CDT 2006

Dear all,

the new GridForge seems now to be finished, so DRMAA is also back again:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/drmaa-wg

I would like to take the chance for the following changes in our outside
world representation:

* Change DRMAA.ORG start page to one of the DRMAA Wiki pages. We anyway
need to correct all links, so it is the same work to prepare this wiki
page. I would suggest to stick with our own Wiki installation -
DRMAA.ORG should not completely rely on GridForge availability ;-) ...

* Change the GridForge project startup page, and replace charts with
some informative text.

* Move the DRMAA test suite source code and binary releases to GridForge.

Comments ?

Regards,