[drmaa-wg] XgridDRMAA overview

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 06:23:25 CDT 2006

Just finished reading it... A question on "Java DRMAA Implementation:
wrap the Cocoa implementation in Java...."

Are you planning to write a Java binding from scratch??

I remember Dan put together this a while ago:

Porting the DRMAA Java Language Binding:
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/templedf?entry=porting_the_drmaa_java_language

Rayson