[drmaa-wg] Recent batch of fixed DRMAA Trackers

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Mon Jan 30 08:56:04 CST 2006

Most of them were already in the spec, i.e. happened before the P-R
submission. Please, go ahead as close them.
They have 'fixed' status (use filter to isolate).

The rest are 'easy' ones.  I am keeping a track record of the changes,
so we could discuss them on the list.  Please, provide both positive
(like I agree) and negative comments, so we could take care of these
within a week as they appear on the list.

Regards

-Hrabri