[drmaa-wg] DRMAA-WG Jan, 10, 2006 call

Tue Jan 10 09:40:11 CST 2006

I won't be able to make it.  I have another conference at 8am.

Daniel

Rajic, Hrabri wrote On 01/10/06 16:31,:

>The bi-weekly DRMAA call is scheduled for 16:00 UTC
>(8:00PDT /10:00CDT/ 17:00 Central Europe). All Participants should use
>the following information to reach the conference call:
>
>------------------------------------
>* Toll Free Dial In Number:                (866)545-5198
>* Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (865)521-8904
>* ACCESS CODE: 6898552
>------------------------------------
>
>Attachments to this email:
>
>      - Nov 15 meeting minutes
>

>Meeting Agenda:
>
>A. Meeting secretary for this meeting?
>
>B. Acceptance of the Nov 15, 2005 meeting minutes
>
>C. Admin
>  	- Document schedule
>

>F. Open/general issues discussion
>  - Condor experience doc
>  - SGE experience doc
>  - misc
>

>Cheers,
>Hrabri

> Subject:
> [drmaa-wg] Minutes for DRMAA WG con-call 11/15/2005
> From:
> Andreas Haas <Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM>
> Date:
> Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:59:48 -0800
> To:
> DRMAA Working Group <drmaa-wg at gridforum.org>
>

>Attendees: Roger, Peter, Daniel, Hrabri and Andreas
>
>Last meeting minutes accepted - no corrections.
>
>* Roger reviewed GFD.022. Talked about typographical issues with
>  formulation about drmaa_run_job() returning exactly the same
>  job id that is used by DRM. Might consider to improve that
>  formulation.
>
>* Any spelling/cosmetical issue with the language independent spec
>  be sent to Hrabri
>
>* Peter: Condor DRMAA implementation (submits to "vanilla universe")
>  expected to become available with regular Condor distribution 6.7.14
>
>* Peter and Andreas: Talked about role of "DRMAA C compliance test
>  application" section of in
>     http://www.drmaa.org/wiki/index.php/DrmaaExperienceReports
>  we agreed that will give a high level overview outlining testing
>  philosophy etc. That content will be valid for both documents
>  and thus in combination with testsuite source package kept separately
>  under
>     http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/condor-ext/condor_src/drmaa/test/
>  will effectively be a general description how to test any DRMAA
>  implementation in future
>
>* Talked about Athens GGF, Feb 13-16 2006: Depends on whether a
>  Condor release will be out at that time b/c only with such a
>  release it will be possible to have two GFD.E documents in Athens.
>  Very time critical. We might manage to have drafts available for
>  Athens
>
>* Should we announce availability of drmaa.org/wiki? Yes, we need a
>  link form drmaa.org and from gridforge.org site to the wiki (Hrabri)
>  and send an announcement to DRMAA mailing list (Peter)

*        Daniel Templeton   UMPK18 x83749         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
*   An "intellectual" is a man who takes more     *
* words than he needs to say more than he knows.  *
*                       -Dwight D. Eisenhower     *