[drmaa-wg] New release of the GridWay meta-scheduler

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Feb 24 04:05:50 CST 2006

Congratulations, great work !

I would be interested in the version of the Java binding / Sun Java
library you relied on.

I would also kindly ask you to include the testsuite version number in
your README file. This is simply reasoned by the fact that the testsuite
is far from being perfect. Therefore, this information might help in
determining compatibility issues.

Again, we are happy to see such a complete adoption of the standard. If
you have some time left, it would be really great to have an according
experience report for the GridWay development.

Thank you and best regards,
Peter.