[drmaa-wg] Aug 22 Meeting Minutes

Tue Aug 29 08:58:13 CDT 2006

Chris,

0.7 is currently being reviewed by Peter and me.  After we've both gone
through it, I'll post it.  I'm actually kinda hoping that when I post
it, we'll be happy enough with it to just call it 1.0.

The 0.6.5 is an interim spec, and I'd just ignore it for now, since the
0.7/1.0 should get posted in the next week or two.

Daniel