[drmaa-wg] DRMAA Java Language Binding 0.6.4 -- 1.0 Candidate

Fri Aug 4 18:37:02 CDT 2006

All,

Attached is my latest version of the Java language binding spec.  It has
been updated to include the refinements found in the IDL 0.3.6 spec.  It
probably needs some grammatical help, and certainly needs some
formatting help, but content-wise I think this will make a reasonable
1.0 spec.

Note that I have pushed off the switch to Java 2 SE 5.0 until a later
specification revision, such as 1.1.  As a Sun-driven standard, it's
just easier that way.

Any volunteers to review the document?  It's only 46 pages. ;)