[drmaa-wg] rusage parameter in drmaa_wait

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 21 14:51:35 CDT 2005

Hi,

I am stumbling over the first issues while improving the Condor DRMAA
implementation ;-)

In one test case, the SUN DRMAA test suite calls drmaa_wait with NULL
as value for the rusage parameter. The Condor implementation
currently treats this as an error, since there is no statement in the
specs that this parameter can be optional. For SGE this seems to be
ok, it simply does not return rusage data in this case. What do we
declare as correct behavior ?

Regards,
Peter.

P.S.: I would be happy if someone could take the responsibility for
opening according tracker items, at least for the next several weeks.
Thanks.