[drmaa-wg] Web service DRMAA interface?

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Sep 19 09:02:47 CDT 2005

This is not as easy as it a seems. You need something like a unified
monitoring terminology of (maybe) heterogeneus execution operating
systems and cluster systems. The work in the CIM, JSDL and RUS
standardization groups showed that this is a difficult topic. But don't
worry, it is on our agenda ;-) ...

Regards,
Peter.