[drmaa-wg] Re: Schedule::DRMAAc, and a DRMAA python module

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:55:58 CDT 2005

Hi Tim,

A while ago, we had a discussion on the GE mailing list about
licensing the code under a less restricted license... with a GPL
library anything linking against it needs to be licensed as GPL.

I am not sure whether including the interpreter binding counts as
"linking against" the library... but if the SWIG file is licensed as
LGPL then we don't need to worry about this issue.

Rayson