[drmaa-wg] Re: [torqueusers] Torque Licence

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:30:29 CDT 2005

Please do not use GPL as anything linking against your library will
also need to be GPL licensed.

If your DRMAA library only calls the PBS native API, then I guess it
should be OK to use LGPL, since it is relatively independent of the
Torque source tree anyway.

BTW, can you work with Daniel?  We will be (AFAIK) using the same Java
binding for GridEngine and Condor.

Rayson