[drmaa-wg] [Fwd: Re: New Condor DRMAA library]

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Nov 4 01:25:48 CST 2005

FYI - the new Condor DRMMA library will be released in December. We
might want to use the next weeks for GFD-E writing and improvements of
the DRMAA test suite.

Dan, Andreas - please go to

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/condor-ext/condor_src/drmaa/test/

and figure out if the latest DRMAA test suite still works with SGE.

Thank you and regards,
Peter.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------