[GE users] Re: [drmaa-wg] Re: [GE users] python DRMAA module

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Nov 1 01:36:35 CST 2005

First: Great work ! I would like to see DRMAA Python in Cheeseshop,
since the community decided to make this one the primary source of
Python packages:

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi

Both of you may want to consider the DRMAA IDL specification draft in
your ongoing work:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/drmaa-wg/document/DRMAA_IDL_binding_specification_v0.31_/en/1

It was derived from the Java binding, and contains a language-neutral
and detailled description of the DRMAA semantics. It is still a draft
document, but all open points are clearly marked in the document.

Regards,
Peter.