[drmaa-wg] Current tracker status

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Wed May 25 10:41:32 CDT 2005

I have made a brief review of the document.  It is fit for the GGF 14
session submission as is.

Removing few comments in favor of the resolved trackers would make the
docs even better.

One easy fix is to replace list with StringList on page 31.
To address the second part of the comment I am not in favor of creating
more interfaces.  A bit more complex semantics of the info interfaces is
OK.

Regards
    -Hrabri

Of