[drmaa-wg] Current tracker status

Wed May 25 09:11:55 CDT 2005

The DRMAA_ERRNO_INVALID_ARGUMENT errors were probably just cut and paste
mistakes on my part.

I am more than overloaded at the moment, so I'm not going to be able to
do any document review or work until next week, after our deadline.
Peter suggested that he could create a PDF from our current version of
the IDL doc which includes all of our comments inline.  I think that's
probably the best we're going to be able do by Friday.  We're just going
to have to miss the Java language binding doc milestone.  Since it's
dependent on the IDL doc, it really wasn't achievable anyway.

Daniel

Peter Troeger wrote:

>Hi,
>
>with respect to the latest phone conference, I closed most tracker items
>we talked about. The following two items I left open:
>
>https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=1183
>https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=1184
>
>Both of them suggest to add DRMAA_ERRNO_INVALID_ARGUMENT to a function
>which has no arguments. Since this does not make sense for me, I leave
>the closing of the issue to another person ;-) The other error codes are
>already incorporated in the latest IDL spec.
>
>The remaining list of open stuff:
>
>https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=805 (Delayed)
>https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=890 (Delayed)
>https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=1396 (Open)
>https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=1400 (Open)
>
>We have also some open issues specific to the IDL document, which are
>contained as notes inside of it. Dan and me are currently incorporating
>the latest changes and will send this document to the list soon.
>
>Thank you and regards,
>Peter.

*        Daniel Templeton   ERGB01 x60220         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
* "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." *
*                    -Dr. Emmett Brown            *
*                     Back to the Future (1985)   *