[drmaa-wg] DRMAA Tutorial: Evaluations Needed

Tue May 3 10:08:26 CDT 2005

Hi, all.

I still need to have three people review and comment on my DRMAA
tutorial for JavaOne 05 before May 20th.  Would anyone like to
volunteer?  The lab is slated to only take 90 minutes.  You can find the
zip file under the Documents & files link on the
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ website.  Please send all
evaluations/comments to handsonlab-gridapp at yahoogroups.com.

FYI, there is a problem with Exercise 5.  Because of Issue 1595, the
suspend call doesn't work.  Just skip that part of the exercise.  Once
we have a build available with the fix for 1595, I'll update the lab to
require that specific build.

Thanks!