[drmaa-wg] # of CPUs attribute

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Thu Mar 17 06:23:47 CST 2005

Being able to specify the # of CPUS is something that is very essential
for threaded and OpenMP parallelized codes on SMP machines.

The finding came from Chris Smith of Platform Computing at the SAGA GGF
13 meeting, among others things reflecting the LSF end user feedback.

I believe, the SGE guys should be able to provide more info.

Greetings

    -Hrabri