[drmaa-wg] IDL binding document v0.31

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Mar 9 15:28:03 CST 2005

Hello,

this is the latest version of the OO-binding spec, which is now called
IDL-binding spec. The Word file contains comments for the parts that are
still open for detailed discussion. Additionally the document does not
contain introductional words from the 1.0 spec, i.e. for multi-threading
issues. Anyway Dan and me are sure that this version is appropriate to
be send to the OGSA BES people.

If possible, I would like to see the attached version of the document in
the GGF13 GridForge folder, instead of the v0.30 document. Hrabri, is
this possible ?

Thanks and regards,