[drmaa-wg] RE: Latest OO binding spec v0.3

Fri Mar 4 14:31:44 CST 2005

Which spec do you think the Java language binding should adhere to?  The
language independent spec or the OO spec?  There are both technical and
political reasons for both choices, and the choices are/will be mutally
exclusive.

Daniel

Rajic, Hrabri wrote:

>We should simplify our life a bit.
>
>If we make the OO doc independent of/not referencing DRMAA v1.0 spec,
>all the nice things that were impractical to do in that doc could be
>rolled in.
>
>    -Hrabri

*        Daniel Templeton   ERGB01 x60220         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
* "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." *
*                    -Dr. Emmett Brown            *
*                     Back to the Future (1985)   *