[drmaa-wg] drmaa_wait() Clarification

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Mon Jan 24 10:16:23 CST 2005

Everything was clear the first time around ... and I do agree there is
an opportunity for that one and similar cases could be better handled.

First, let us extend the situation to more wait requests; many of them
and/or of different sorts, and then let us see how to approach solving
this problem.

    -Hrabri