[drmaa-wg] C Binding

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Thu Jan 13 10:09:09 CST 2005

I concur with the attitude to use the GridForge tools to our advantage
and record all the suggestions that will improve the spec and also
implementation usability.
What is less obvious is the way we could propagate some of the needed
changes to the spec in a way that would be acceptable to the GFSG and
all the interested parties.   We had few discussions about this in the
past and we will continue having them till we find the best way to
handle the issue.
It looks like a good agenda item for the next DRMAA call.
I would not mind if there is an alternative C bindings spec that has all
deemed necessary/useful stuff in it, a GFD-E doc, but would also like to
advocate having a DRMM v1.0 conformant C bindings spec and the spec
conforming implementation as well.

Wasn't I already accused of being quite successful in finding ways that
need more work:-).

    -Hrabri