[drmaa-wg] C Binding Spec 0.98 and GWD-I Doc

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Fri Feb 18 16:06:11 CST 2005

This is what I have done:

* Removed newly introduced DRMAA errors as agreed.

* Relabeled the v0.98 doc as 1.0.

* Rolled back few (good suggestions) from Peter to leave the 1.0 docs
aligned:
section 5.3.1, first "MUST"
section 5.3.1, first "SHOULD"
section 5.3.1, first "RECOMMENDED"
section 5.3.2, first "SHOULD"

For the reference, the above were suggested to be written is small
letters, but they made it to the Experience doc.

* Added Peter as an author at the back; we have simply overlooked to
consider this, especially since Dan has done that on the first page.

* Rebuilt the table of contents.

On the minor note
The C binding DRMAA errors and the ones in the 1.0 language independent
doc are not in the same order, DRMAA_ERRNO_NO_ACTIVE_SESSION being the
culprit, but I have not changed that because the C binding doc reflects
what is in the drmaa.h file.

No attempt was made to consolidate the subsections, but we do not need
to worry about it, since GGF has a technical writer, who would do that
if needed.

I have downgraded the experience document to v0.98.  Since we do not
have the OO doc ready before the deadline, I am submitting the
experimental doc instead, in case we would like to give feedback to the
GFSC document process at GGF 13.  It was relabeled as Experimental which
might not be the final attribute.

In case the OO doc is sent my way today I will forward it to Stacey.

Both docs are attached.  PDF versions have been submitted for the GGF
13.

    -Hrabri