[drmaa-wg] C Binding Spec 0.96

Fri Feb 11 10:37:40 CST 2005

Ah, crap!  I sent you the wrong file!  That's a *very* early edit of the
0.95 draft.  I'll send you the correct file in Word format this evening.

Daniel

Roger Brobst wrote:

>Dan,
>
>   The MSWord compatible document I received from you
>in an email dated Feb 04 has the 0.96 version within
>it (not just on the subject line of the email), and
>does have the values reversed on page 4.
>
>-Roger
>
>In a previous e-mail, Daniel Templeton wrote:
>

>>BTW, in the 0.96 C binding, they're on pages 8 and 10, and they're
>>no longer reversed.  The 0.95 is the one that has them reversed. :)
>>
>>Daniel
>>

>In a previous e-mail, Daniel Templeton wrote:
>

>>From: Daniel Templeton <Dan.Templeton at sun.com>
>>Sender: owner-drmaa-wg at ggf.org
>>To: DRMAA Working Group <drmaa-wg at gridforum.org>
>>Subject: Re: [drmaa-wg] C Binding Spec 0.96
>>Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:33:00 +0100
>>
>>Here ya go.
>>
>>Daniel
>>
>>Roger Brobst wrote:
>>

>>>Hi Dan.
>>>
>>>Although I've been able to use AcroRead to view the
>>>PDF file you sent,  when I try to print (from AcroRead),
>>>the printer moans about an "OFFENDING COMMAND: TZ"
>>>
>>>Can you send me a MSWord compatible document ?

*        Daniel Templeton   ERGB01 x60220         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
* "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." *
*                    -Dr. Emmett Brown            *
*                     Back to the Future (1985)   *