[drmaa-wg] Perl Binding Errors

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Mon Aug 8 19:20:07 CDT 2005

Sorry, haven't checked messages from this group for a couple of days....

If it didn't pass that test, I doubt its fully functional.  You should rerun
the test to see if the failed output is repeatable.  If so, run as:
make test TEST_VERBOSE=1
and send the output...

Also, what OS are you running on?
what version of Perl are you using?