[drmaa-wg] Wait Question

Fri Apr 29 05:16:32 CDT 2005

I almost agree.  My issue is the same as your issue with
DRMAA_ERRNO_INVALID_ARGUMENT.  The job, DRMAA_JOB_IDS_SESSION_ANY, is
valid.  It just happens that at the moment there are no valid jobs in
the system.  A DRMAA_NO_VALID_JOBS error would be more to my liking.  It
might also apply to drmaa_control(ALL).

Daniel