[drmaa-wg] [Fwd: [Condor-users] DRMAA interface]

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Apr 27 06:32:18 CDT 2005

FYI ...

Dan, can you give any additional comment about the DRMS-independent part
of your implementation ? I would forward it to the Condor mailing list.

Regards,
Peter.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	[Condor-users] DRMAA interface
Datum: 	Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:44:38 +0200
Von: 	Alleon, Guillaume <guillaume.alleon at eads.net>
Antwort an: 	Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users at cs.wisc.edu>
An: 	Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users at cs.wisc.edu>

It turns out that the condor drmaa interface is a static library. We
have an applicatioin
that is a java application that we would like to interface to condor
through the DRMAA
interface. I was thinking to partly implement the Java DRMAA interface
using libcondordrmaa
but in order to do this I should have a shared library ?
Any experience in that field ?
Is there some plan to have a shared library at some point ?

Yours
Guillaume