[drmaa-wg] FW: [saga-rg] Re: Strawman API Draft, V.01

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Fri Apr 22 14:54:26 CDT 2005

FYI

    -Hrabri

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-saga-rg at ggf.org [mailto:owner-saga-rg at ggf.org] On Behalf Of
Andre Merzky
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 2:16 PM
To: Simple API for Grid Applications WG
Subject: [saga-rg] Re: Strawman API Draft, V.01

Dear SAGA Group,

we are even more proud to also announce the first draft of
the SAGA Strawman API!  You find it prominently on our wiki:

  http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/

There is a link to a TXT version, a PDF version, and to the
GridForge document page.  The strawman itself lives in the
SAGA CVS - how to get to the CVS is also documented on the
WIKI main page.

Comments to the API are welcome on this mailing list, we are
sure there are many open points to discuss.  Don't hesitate
to raise fundamental criticism or to do nitpicking - all is
welcome.

Many thanks to the design team, which created the API in a
couple of, well, longish AG sessions, and thanks to all who
worked on the document (Shantenu! :-) !

Best wishes,

  Andre.

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |