[drmaa-wg] Questions

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Thu Apr 7 09:34:29 CDT 2005

IMHO, there is an opportunity to do a study on the multithreading DRMAA
once we take care of all the open issues and modified implementations
are released.

The issues could be catalogued at any time.  Whatever is applicable to
DRMAA implementations should go to the spec, the rest of it should go to
the experience docs.

Cheers,

	Hrabri

[ .. ]