[drmaa-wg] making a custom file path for output

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 06:48:00 CDT 2005

Hi Hrabri,

we discussed this issue at some length at GGF13 and were unsure as to how
to proceed. We would like to be able to reference labeled attributes, but,
I think we're still discussing how to implement this issue in the xsd
schema depending on current tooling!

I think, unfortunately, our choice of how we implement this in xsd will
influence how we specify how to do this in the spec. Clearly this is not
ideal and should be the other way round!

Watch the JSDL space and let us know how you do this in the end.

Cheers and take care,

Ali

        Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk