[drmaa-wg] DRMAA-WG Nov 30, 2004 cancellation

Roger Brobst rogerb at cadence.com
Mon Nov 29 11:27:20 CST 2004

This is a reminder that there will be no DRMAA
conference call on Tuesday Nov 30, or Tuesday Dec 28.

The next conf call is scheduled for Tuesday Dec 14th.

The bi-weekly DRMAA call is scheduled for 16:00 UTC
(9:00PST /11:00CST/ 18:00 Central Europe).
All Participants should use the following information to
reach the conference call:

* Toll Free Dial In Number:                (866)545-5198
* Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (865)521-8904
* ACCESS CODE: 6898552

Here are the minutes from the Nov 16 conf call: