[drmaa-wg] DRMAA-WG call Oct 4, 2006 <-- note new time

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 31 18:49:37 CST 1969

Dear all,

I am not able to join the conference today. This has nothing to do
with the new time. I plan to submit the next Condor DRMAA release by
the end of this week, hopefully with all tests passing. I would be
happy if someone could have a look on the latest test_drmaa.c from
Sourceforge - we should ensure that the test cases cover all major
aspects of DRMAA.

Regards,
Peter.