[DR-RG] Dec 2, London - workshop at DCC

Andreas Aschenbrenner aschenbrenner at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Thu Oct 1 01:17:03 CDT 2009

Dear members of the OGF repository group,

we'd like to give you a brief update on the cluster of DR-RG related
events in December:
* Dec 2, London - information infrastructure workshop at the Digital
Curation Conference (see below)
* Dec 8, Oxford - Fedora user group meeting,
<http://www.fedora-commons.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=13762803>
* Dec 9-11, Oxford - Repositories Track at http://www.escience2009.org/

at this year's Digital Curation Conference, we'll look into
information/preservation infrastructure. The REPRISE workshop will take
place on Dec 2, in the afternoon.

contributors include
* Kevin Ashley, UK Data Archive
* Andy Powell, Eduserv (JISC Information Architecture)
* Paolo Missier, University of Manchester (Provenance in SOA, e.g.
myExperiment)
* Andrew Treloar, Australian National Data Service
* California Digital Library (Preservation is not a Place)

more information and registration for the workshop at
http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/dcc-2009/

we are glad for your ideas, right now and at the DCC,
Andreas