[dmis-bof] Vote for submission of Charter

William E. Allcock allcock at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 21 11:19:28 CST 2006

Version 8, which changes to WS-I v1.1 and incorporates the suggested wording
changes from Arie.  I REALLY want to get this submitted.  I am about to go
on two weeks of travel and I believe there is an SG meeting at months end
that I would like to get this in front of so that we can become established
as a WG.

PLEASE comment ASAP if you have concerns on this version.

Bill