[dmis-bof] Updated Charter

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 16 03:31:12 CST 2006

Hi all,

sorry for the confusion - it is all my fault with the confusion of
"i.e." and "for example". Can somebody explain to me the difference?

Alan, the transfer mechanism "http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2005/10/
transfer-mechanisms/simple" is not a link - it is a name, constructed
according to GFD.58, "Standardised Namespaces for XML infosets in
GGF", http://www.ggf.org/documents/GFD.58.pdf (<--- this IS a link! ;-)

Cheers,
Michel