[dmis-bof] Updated Charter

Alex Sim asim at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 15 15:55:28 CST 2006

Can you use "for example" instead of "i.e." unless you want to tie up the
working group with the particular ones?   In particular, these two places:
"Setting up a data movement includes the selection of a transport protocol,
i.e. GridFTP, and parameters for reliability, timing, scheduling, resource
usage, accounting, billing, etc. The Working Group will explore existing
mechanisms to reach such agreement, i.e. WS-Agreement [2] and use them where
appropriate. "

And this link in the charter
http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2005/10/transfer-mechanisms/simple  is still
not reachable.