[dmis-bof] Updated Charter

Alex Sim asim at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 14 15:16:14 CST 2006

http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2005/10/transfer-mechanisms/simple is not
there.

Does DMI-WG try to have one common transfer protocol at the minimum on both
source and target sites?  If yes, why mandating one particular transfer
protocol, instead of discovering the transfer protocols that source and
target sites support, and matching (agreeing) the transfer protocols to move
data?

--Alex