[dmis-bof] Updated Charter

William E. Allcock allcock at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 13 16:41:47 CST 2006

All,

Michel and I have updated the charter based on discussions that took place
at GGF16.  They are already scheduling slots for next GGF, so we need to
ratify this charter ASAP and become a full fledged working group.  The
charter is short, only a couple of pages of text and a table with goals and
timelines.  This shouldn't take long, so please take a few minutes now and
review this.

In particular we would like comments on:

 - Do you agree with the focus and scope
 - Do you think the Goals and timeline are reasonable?  Are we missing
anything?
 - Which documents / implementations would you be willing to work on?

Thanks, and I hope to see you in Tokyo.

Bill

William E. Allcock
Argonne National Laboratory