[dmis-bof] Change of Plans

William E. Allcock allcock at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 9 10:22:55 CST 2006

We are in luck.  Michel Drescher has been kind enough to step up and will
run the BOF.  The time, place, and agenda are unchanged.  It is imperative
that we come to resolution on our charter.  I will be working with Michel to
hand off as much "state" as possible between now and then.  My previous
message is below for your reference.

Bill

We have a session at GGF 16, in Athens, Greece at 8:30 AM, on Wednesday the
15th of February, in the Pella room.  We are basically at a turning point
here.  We need to reach agreement on our charter (can we agree on what we
want out of this) and get a commitment from people to put in some effort, or
decide that we don't have critical mass and let the effort go.