[dmis-bof] Re: stat?

William E. Allcock allcock at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 17 04:40:29 CDT 2005

Peter,

Thanks for the nice segue... :-)

All,

I told people I would wait until today to send the draft of the charter
to give people time to subscribe.  So, with that in mind, I have
attached my first draft of the charter.  I opted to keep the text fairly
short and focus more on the tasks and timelines.  Feel free... in fact
you are encouraged, to comment.

I will re-iterate that if we dont have engagement from everyone, and
people are not willing to put forth some effort to provide input, write
and review text, we can't have a successful working group.

Speaking of which, I asked if anyone was interested in being co-chair at
the BOF and there were no takers, but if you have interest, please speak up.

Bill

--
William E. Allcock
Argonne National Laboratory