[dmis-bof] Comments on the charter?

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 13 13:36:09 CST 2005

Hi Bill,

I really appreciate your support for OGSA and WSRF.
If you will follow "OGSA spec name guideline" and willing
to keep consistent it with OGSA-data architecture, please
consider to use OGSA prefixed name, e.g. OGSA-DM, for your
WG.

GGF steering group (including myself) is strongly promoting
OGSA branding (of WG name and specification name) if appropriate.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto