[DFDL-WG] proof text for ISO/IEC 23415

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:29:30 PDT 2024

Ah. I do see that the page for ISO 23415:2024 has been updated to status
'published' and the ToC pages available for free preview appear to have
fixed the page footers.

We'd like to proofread/check the final version however just to be sure the
other issues are all fixed.

Mike Beckerle
OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/standards/dfdl/dfdl
Apache Daffodil PMC | daffodil.apache.org
Owl Cyber Defense | www.owlcyberdefense.com