[DFDL-WG] Calls/Meetings Plan for this Workgroup

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle at apache.org
Thu Sep 28 12:53:39 PDT 2023

Here's my suggested plan going forward for calls/meetings.

We will not get further word on the ISO PAS process until December, so
there is no need for meetings to discuss that until we hear back.

For other DFDL-related agenda: news, discussion, action-items/issues, I
believe we should be prepared to meet monthly, and I will send out a call
for topics a week prior to each call, and assume that if anyone wants to
have a discussion they will alert me and we'll use our pre-reserved meeting
slot for this.

Simple status updates can just be shared in email to this list. We don't
need to convene a call to discuss a new release of some existing
DFDL-related project.

If there is nothing substantive to discuss I will cancel the call the day
before.

Our next 3 scheduled calls will tentatively be Oct 12, Nov 9, and Dec 7. I
will update the calendar invites accordingly.

Mike Beckerle
Apache Daffodil PMC | daffodil.apache.org
OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/standards/dfdl/dfdl
Owl Cyber Defense | www.owlcyberdefense.com